Monday, July 7, 2008

SuperNew


I just finished designing and printing a run of these posters(18"x24") for a Medeski, Martin & Wood show @ the Madison coming up. It's definitely one of my favorite posters i've designed and it was the one of many that i originally designed to be the final poster, glad i chose this one though. The 'grey' layer that you see on your screen used for the inner organs and type is actually printed in silver vinyl ink and it looks fantastic. I happen to love this band and am pretty psyched i got to do the poster. - check them out

I'm currently working on a series of 3 art prints for my grad printmaking class @ the art academy, so i'll of course post those when they're completed.

Also working on business cards for SP and hopefully other cool things like that.

laterrrrrrrrrr.

-Jon
Stacks Press

No comments: