Monday, April 7, 2008

Instead of a MySpace...


YO! To all that have willingly or unwillingly stumbled upon my blog.

Welcome, this is Stacks Press-check the 'about me'-it talks about me.

This blog is basically in direct response to two things-

I need a place to exhibit my work in a widespred arena such as...the internet and...

1. I refuse to get a MySpace.
2. I do not yet have a website devoted to Stacks Press - but will hopefully very soon(MM HM ANDY!- hah, we'll talk), in which case this blog may cease to exist.

Within the next day or so hopefully i will be able to post all of my most recent, relevant work. Until then I'm designing/printing flyers/posters for what i like to call 'SKFO HOLY SHIT WEEK'-many events, one week, very soon, many flyers/posters needed(in the scheme of things). You'll see them soon as well as older work.

Check back in every few days for updates on events and such I'll be doing posters for and other such random and interesting(not so much, too) happenings.


Thanks for viewing, world.

-Jon
Stacks Press

No comments: